Lunch and Learn - Datalogic Sensors
Datalogic sensors for packaging, robotics, conveying, motion, vision, bar code readers, and much more.
February 20, 2020 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Automation Distribution | 2398 N Penn Rd | Hatfield, PA 19440 (Directions)
Automation Distribution is hosting lunch and an interactive forum where sensor technology will be presented, especially IO-Link, the basis for Factory 4.0.
Some of the many topics covered include:
- IO-Link: IO-Link is the first standardized IO technology worldwide (IEC 61131-9) for the communication with sensors and also actuators. The powerful point-to-point communication is based on the long established 3-wire sensor and actuator connection without additional requirements regarding the cable material. So, IO-Link is no fieldbus but the further development of the existing, tried-and-tested connection technology for sensors and actuators.
- New developments in distance measurement using lasers, microwave, and ultrasonic technologies
- Which technologies are best for packaging and conveyor applications
- Sensors for robotics
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of the basic 5 technologies
- See how IO-Link provides additional data without complexity
- Discuss your applications issues
This seminar is intended for:
- Controls Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Maintenance personnel
- Machine Operators
If you are involved in company and plant safety and want to learn about the benefits of proper machine guarding to protect your employees while reducing your company's exposure to liability, please sign up to attend.